Thanks to all the Collection Holders and Collection coordinators who attended our 2016 conference on November 23rd at RHS Wisley.
The presentations and additional material from the day are now available to download, click on the images below to download the files as pdf:
Collection Holders presentations
Additional material from the conference can be downloaded using the links below:
- Conference booklet & programme
- Letter from Cat Payne, Communications Officer and Clare Hogan, editor of the Plant Heritage Journal
- Why and how – the Plant Guardians scheme
- Why and how – Threatened Plants Project assessments
- Persephone information sheet
For those Collection Holders who were unable to attend, here are a few pictures from the day, and from the displays:
Social media updates from the day:
2016 NCH Conference on Twitter
Many thanks again to our sponsors, without whom this day would not have been possible.