We are pleased to announce a series of free workshops for Collection Holders in 2017:
- Research Workshop: Thursday 2nd February, RHS Lindley Library, Wisley. The deadline to register for this workshop is Tuesday 10th January. See the Research Workshop agenda
- Social media workshop: 20th March, RHS Wisley.
- Herbarium Workshop: Thursday 18th May, RHS Wisley.
- Photography workshop: September 2017, likely venue RHS Wisley
- Taxonomy workshop: November 2017, venues to be confirmed
- Micropropagation: date to be confirmed later, Cornwall
We have the possibility to arrange several of these workshops in the North of England or Scotland, and would love to hear from Collection Holders who may be interested, so that we can start planning. Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also a number of Persephone workshops organised in 2017 (workshop from 10am to 2pm, incl. coffee/tea and light lunch, please bring if possible a laptop or tablet):
- Suffolk New College, Ipswich: Thursday 16th February. FULLY BOOKED but please register on the waiting list if you are interested.
- Holehird Gardens, Windermere: Thursday 16th March.
To find out more, register interest or book a space for any of the workshops listed above, please email email@example.com.
Places are limited, and will be available on first-come first-served basis.